Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID X Questions & Answers

Motorola, HTC, Google...Ya Killin' Me!!!

Posted by alewjr on Jun 24, 2010

So, the Motorola Droid comes out with their aggressive marketing campaign, aimed at the iPhone and touting the Android OS with all its wonderful iPhone'esk similarities. Up to this point, I'm thinking, "Android...isn't that a bad 70's sci-fi flick?" Then, all the stories about how it has Flash capability, that the app store has some great products, Google Maps is integrated, multitasking, etc., on and on and on!

So you work me into a technological froth only to have HTC introduce a UI they lay over that makes Android even better! So now I think, "go with the hype of the Droid or go get one of the tried and true Eris".

As if that wasn't enough to send me into a full body convulsion HTC says, "oh by the way...BAM! here's the faster, sleeker Incredible". So after pulling myself off of the floor because the blood finally came rushing back into my head, I dive into researching the Incredible and make the hard choice that when my contract is up, I will be...Incredible!

BUT, trying to put the final nail in my coffin, Motorola blows out with the DROID X, ON THE DAY THAT MY CONTRACT IS UP!!!

So tell me folks, what vendetta are you running against me? Did each of my ex's get jobs at the respective companies and thought, "hey, I know how to get him back!"

Seriously, I'm going to research this phone and make a decision around July 15th...STOP COMING OUT WITH BIGGER AND BETTER...at least for another two years. ;-)

« Back to all discussions

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.