Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
27Hz (measured at -6dB) - 0.1kHz
94dB at 2.83V/1m
Woofer / Midbass
1 x 6.5 in
Paper (Composite) / Wood
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
14.9 in x 8.5 in x 15.2 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: The AS1 subwoofer is specifically designed to complement the LM1 and VM1 and features an 85 watt amplifier and magnetically shielded driver. The integral Flowport™ ensures clean bass with good attack. Versatile in use, the amplifier accommodates both speaker level and line level inputs. A two-position music/movie mode switch modifies the subwoofers output to fit the demands of each type of material. The control panel is easily... read more
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) AS1 Videos
- B&W lm1 test 100w
- Bowers and Wilkins Subwoofer
- B&W ASW1000 Active 120w 12-inch Subwoofer
- Historical U.S. corporate propaganda - My Dad's Company (194...
- Top Bass Effect Audio Revolution X (Black) wireless Bluetoot...
- 30th High End Society Munich 2011 Impression Part II
- Musical reality doelen 2009
- Musical Reality in HD op Audiovideo2day Antwerpen 2009
- Analogue Audio Association - Sofatune