Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Nexus One CDMA Questions & Answers

Can't wait!!

Posted by LVtechaddict on Feb 04, 2010

I can't wait till Verizon get their N1! I just hope big red doesn't screw with it too much.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 zr0ko0l on Feb 06, 2010

as of late verizon has done a great and excellent job at not messing with their smartphones. maybe because the phones are just too smart for big red so they say " ahh f*@# it" :)

Reply Level 2 3 lovinlissa1984 on Feb 09, 2010

Im actually excited to see a CDMA version that might come to Sprint in the future

Reply Level 3 4 donkeypunched on Feb 09, 2010

I'm with you sorta lovinlissa1984. I'm on AT&T actually, but if it comes to either Sprint or AT&T, I'll switch over.

Reply Level 2 5 mjclmn2460 on Feb 09, 2010

I can't wait to get this phone. I could buy it for T-Mobile online but right now the price is a little "too high". Have to wait to upgrade to get it at a discounted price.

Reply Level 2 6 COLASC on Feb 15, 2010

Can't wait as well!

Reply Level 2 7 bceagle on Feb 16, 2010

I can't wait to see the 2.1 os. I've seen video's it looks sweet. Just hope HTC batteries have improved. Still have yet to see and HTC device with good battery life.

Reply Level 2 8 Kappy on Feb 16, 2010

I am excited to see this or the Incredible come out soon!

Reply Level 2 9 andyrvc05 on Feb 23, 2010

I'm very looking forward for this phone on Verizon. I currently have the Palm Pre Plus. I can't wait to be in the Verizon store taking a look at this phone and decide wheter I keep my pre plus or choose this phone because it looks awesome!

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.