Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Acer Questions & Answers

ICONIA tablets - A100 and A500

Posted by zac25 on Feb 17, 2011

Hey, what do you think of Acer's new additions to the mobile browsing and entertainment - the Iconia tablets?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 A_C_E on Feb 17, 2011

Another drop in the ocean... nothing we haven't seen before. They have to be extraordinary, to impress me.

Reply Level 2 3 Smoky on Feb 17, 2011

Cool design, the old, well known hardware...nothing special really.

Reply Level 2 4 Inferno on Feb 18, 2011

I think that everyone should stop making so many tablets! I bet there are already a thousand different devices.

Reply Level 2 6 Warrior on Feb 18, 2011

As far as you can say they are different....I think everyone is following one pattern.

Reply Level 6 7 WingMan on Feb 23, 2011

Well this trend can't be changed that easy. There are a couple of processors used in these devices and screen sizes. So it is pretty much like with the netbooks. They are pretty much identical in hardware (well there are some dual core systems etc, but you get the point).

Reply Level 3 5 superuser on Feb 18, 2011

Don't like the design.

Reply Level 2 8 Twisted on Feb 23, 2011

Recently all Android tablets look the same to me :)...it is ok i guess..which version of Android is it using?

Reply Level 3 9 Cyrax on Feb 24, 2011

looks like three point ohhh. Honeycomb.

Reply Level 2 10 GreenHornet on Feb 25, 2011

Its back side give it a laptop look IMO. The design may not be perfect, but at least its different. Every other tablet on the market has been a lot more boxy looking.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.