Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

LG Questions & Answers

lg cookie phone

Posted by hossam on May 11, 2010

This is a small opinion about my LG KP500 (Cookie) which I have owned 7 month ago.

The first amazing thing which pouched me to buy this budget is it's billed as an (cheep) affordable touchscreen phone.

I strongly wish to own any (iPhone) but it's high price has prevented me.

The cookie also have a very good camera, But unfortunately, in the light of day only (you will have a bad pic if you tried in night)

The KP500 also has a built-in accelerometer, which simply means that it senses which way is up and automatically rotates the display. The virtual QWERTY keyboard slides into view when you turn the phone to landscape mode, which looks very cool.

The accelerometer is also used when playing games, so you can tilt and turn the phone Wii-style to control movement. You can shake and flip the phone at other times to control various functions. It's all great fun

But because of the lack of getting anew games (I got bored).

Another (boring) thing, is that I can't close the screen (Tight) when booting the device in my pocket, it put me in embarrassing situations several times, when the phone make a call itself!

Otherwise (Lack of games and applications and Closing the screen) I really like the cookie.

« Back to all discussions

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.