Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Questions & Answers

hTC explorer vs LG optimus net

Posted by n_shuvo on Jan 09, 2012

I want to buy a low end smartphone.my choices are hTC explorer and lg optimus net.which should i buy?is there any probability of decreasing price of explorer? PLZ reply..

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 6 1 WingMan on Jan 11, 2012

Go for Wildfire S (like explorer but with 5mpx cam) or if you have the money choose something with a better processor like the Galaxy Ace for example. It seems to be in the same price range you are looking at.

Reply Level 7 2 I.P.K. on Jan 12, 2012

I would go for the Explorer....better design and better software support (LG are not so good in making cell phones, in my view). Hardware of the two telephones are almost similar, HTC is lighter and smaller, Lg has better CPU.....it depends on what U want...for me HTC is better choice :)

Reply Level 4 3 leviathan on Jan 13, 2012

From the above I prefer the HTC Explorer. It just looks slicker. No idea about the price.

Reply Level 9 4 Immortal on Jan 14, 2012

Their specifications are basically the same but the LG Optimus NET has more powerful processor....so I`d personally go for LG Optimus NET

Reply Level 2 5 n_shuvo on Jan 14, 2012

Build quality of lg optimus is not good,just plusticky.on the other hand htc explorer is awesome.but the cpu in lg net is 800 mhz.one of these will be my first smartphone.plz help me to select one. Or tell me another phone in low end price range..

Reply Level 2 6 Rexxar on Jan 15, 2012

I'd also go with the Explorer. It just looks better and I don't think the slightly better CPU (in terms of speed...) will make any difference in the overall performance.

Reply Level 2 7 n_shuvo on Jan 15, 2012

I m agree with Rexxar.what about lg optimus one & samsung galaxy y?

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.