Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Cell Phones Questions & Answers

Need help to choose btwn. 2 Motorola Smart Phones

Posted by hollyavh on Oct 31, 2011

I currently use Tracfone (I get free service) as carrier but their smartphones don't get good reviews. I am considering Consumer Cellular thru AARP for a low monthly cost.
My question is about comparing the Motorola Ex124G to the Motorola Bravo. The EX124 is $60 @TracFone vs. the Bravo's $160 @ Consumer Cellular (both have good return policies). the only differences i see is the EX124 needs a stylus, is the cost and release dates (Bravo 10/10, EX124 03/11) . Can someone enlighten which is the better phone ? I have 30 days to figure it out .

« Back to all discussions

1 leviathan on Nov 01, 2011
Level 4 The Bravo is categorized as smartphone while the Ex124 is feature phone. Specs-wise the Bravo is the better one, but if I were you, I'd go check 'em out in the store. Usually the stylus enabled touchscreens are resistive (need to press) and less cool to use than capacitive ones and that's what matters to me. However, it might be exactly your thing, especially if you don't need the extra functions of the smartphone and don't want to spend a lot on a cell phone.

Check out the comparison here to start with:

http://www.meetgadget.com/gadg​et/compare/Motorola+Bravo,Moto​rola+EX124G/gadgets/33322,5401​5

2 Immortal on Nov 02, 2011
Level 9 I`d surely choose the Bravo..higher resolution (854x480), Android 2.2, Capacitive Touchscreen...no doubt better than the Ex124G

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.