Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Fusion Garage Grid10 Questions & Answers

Grid 10 tablet for $299?

Posted by addicted on Sep 13, 2011

Another day, another price drop. Fusion Garage Grid 10-inch tablet is now being priced at $299 with a reduction of $200 from the initially advertised price for the 16GB Wi-Fi model. I know the company has failed with the JooJoo tablet and considering the strong android/ios competition can't see them going any further with the Grid 10, although the market really needs a reasonably priced tablet device. So, If you're looking for a tablet would you get one and what are the alternatives you'd consider in this price point (~$300)?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 1 ikarus on Sep 13, 2011

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32 GB for $269....this is my choice

Reply Level 9 2 Immortal on Sep 13, 2011

According to PriceGrabber GalaxyTab is about 200$ so for this price range I`d definately get the GalaxyTab, but the Grid 10 is a great choise as well so it is just a matter of personal choice

Reply Level 3 3 Nitro on Sep 19, 2011

I like the look of the Grid OS and it seems really intuitive. For the price it seems like a good tablet, but in reality if the GalaxyTab costs $200 I'd go for that.

Reply Level 9 4 Immortal on Sep 20, 2011

Grid OS looks suspiciously like Android theme to me :D oh wait...it has Android kernel as well :) groundbraking

Reply Level 3 5 ndroid on Sep 20, 2011

I wouldn't bother with it.

For a company that can vanish the way it popped up and for a brand new product, I'd say no. Although, I'm quite happy with the price, tablets are great way to expand your mobile computing, so an affordable one, running unmodified Honeycomb would be the perfect one for me.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.