Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Nintendo Wii U Questions & Answers

Amazed with Nintendo Wii U? I am!

Posted by maxpain on Jun 09, 2011

So, some details are out, the next generation of the popular console Wii is called Wii U and it will be available some time after April 2012. It is certainly different and a lot more interesting as a concept with it's Wii U controller with tons of buttons, 6+ inch touch screen display, camera, mic and what not... It is not a separate console, and it needs to be connected to the main unit but apparently you can play 2 games at one time - one on the TV and one on the Wii U controller. Sounds real cool and the best part - it's compatible with the current Wii controlers and games. Check out more details and video here - http://gizmodo.com/5809984/nin​tendo-wii-u-faq

Being overexcited, almost forgot, Would you buy this to replace your current gaming hardware?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 alienware on Jun 09, 2011

The preliminary specs look very promising....if they develop good games for it it would definately be a good xbox and playstation 3 competitor :) I would definately buy one if the price is reasonable

Reply Level 2 3 Inferno on Jun 10, 2011

It seems nice, it is almost like using a psp to control your ps3.

Reply Level 2 4 Striker on Jun 13, 2011

Kinda a cool idea, I can't wait to try it.

Reply Level 2 5 Jason on Jun 13, 2011

I don't like the controller :S

Reply Level 2 7 Drifter on Jun 15, 2011

Yeah kinda odd looking, but it is the most innovative part of the system.

Reply Level 2 6 El_Pollo_Diablo on Jun 14, 2011

It has both the cool and fun factors. I can't wait to see it in person.

Reply Level 2 8 outdated on Jun 15, 2011

Looks promising, might be the next big thing in home gaming, you never know. I like the way it's becoming more than a console, for some that's really cool, cause they'll have their browsing, video chat and games all covered in one device. Sure it's thin, though - http://goo.gl/fmc6J

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.