Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Dell XPS 15z Questions & Answers

What do you think of Dell XPS 15z?

Posted by zac25 on May 25, 2011

Hey guys, what do you think of the latest Dell XPS 15z? It seems to be quite a notebook with the amazing specs and looks and a price tag of $999?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 Reaper on May 25, 2011

For the same money you get a Alienware M11x, but the screen is only 11"

Reply Level 3 3 MilanFAN on May 25, 2011

It's the thinnest notebook running Windows 7 and honestly I like it more than the Alienware

Reply Level 2 8 LungDarts on Jun 06, 2011

Have in mind that the Alienware is the next level of XPS...a more powerful series which manufacturer again is Dell :)

Reply Level 3 4 jonathan1250 on May 26, 2011

The design looks similar to macbook pros, me likes. It is really thin. The option of getting 1080p display is great, but will reflect the price accordingly. Some tech-savvy opinions state it's not build with enough attention to the detail, I guess they're probably right considering the price. Specs-wise - great. Appearance - beautiful for Windows running notebook. Price - $999, great. Battery - 6+ hours, cool. Overall,the Dell XPS 15z is a very good buy. Definitely desireable modern notebook at reasonable price for reasonable performance.

Reply Level 2 5 A_C_E on May 26, 2011

Finally a sleek gadget for not Apple fan boys :)

Reply Level 6 6 WingMan on May 27, 2011

It seems nice with good specs and descent looks, but I still think that the Macbooks are better looking devices.

Reply Level 3 7 ndroid on May 30, 2011

Design-wise they are the pioneers of that look - sleek and stylish. That's also the reason everyone loves apple gadgets.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.