Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony PlayStation 3 Questions & Answers

W@hat do you like about it?

Posted by waterfrost on Feb 27, 2010

i have the ps3, but i wanted to get the 360 so what do u guys like about and wut dont u like about it.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 6 delph1nu5 on Mar 02, 2010

XBOX 360 has other fun games that is not available on PS3. But......... the hardward has a tendency to broke down. Its ok for u guys that stays in US, because you can get immediate replacement. But for the rest of us in other countries, dont have that kind of luxury.

Reply Level 2 2 ryv23 on Feb 27, 2010

I have 360 and want PS3 haha...i like how easy it is to play games nad xbox live is real fun. I'm not a real big gamer tho, i want ps3 for blu ray

Reply Level 1 3 maroon_and_gold on Feb 28, 2010

PS3 has a better processor and graphics capabilities (theoretically) than the 360, so it should be slightly more future proof, and online play is free. The blu ray is definitely a nice perk.

Reply Level 3 4 Jovel16 on Feb 28, 2010

The fact it plays blu Ray DVDs won it for me....plus the dual shock controller is more suitable for fighting games

Reply Level 1 5 delph1nu5 on Mar 02, 2010

i know one thing that i didn't like about PS3. The games are xpensive :(

Reply Level 2 7 green0921 on Mar 08, 2010

I love the ps3... I havent really found anything I dont like about it. Yeah games are a little steep but its like that for any system.

Reply Level 2 9 SpiritStealer on Mar 12, 2010

the PS3 is Great gaming device yet it's games are very expensive so that u wont be able to try it that much but even with simple games in it u'll have great experience

Reply Level 2 10 oneshotaz on Mar 20, 2010

It is the most amazing multimedia system I have! It replaces:

- My DVD / Blu-Ray Player
- My home music system
- My digital frames
- Any other gaming platform

I have attached a large capacity hard disk to it with all the music, movies, series and pictures that I have and all I need is just to turn it on and voila! Plus I use it for browsing and online gaming!

Reply Level 1 11 Yopeace on Jun 01, 2010

Playstation all day!!!!

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.