Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung Wave II Questions & Answers

Should I sell my Samsung Wave II as Samsung is playing dirty for releasing Bada 2.0?

Posted by Mr_Anderson on Dec 22, 2011

I bought my Samsung Wave 2 in July. Samsung promised the Bada 2.0 from August and from then they are just postponed it. Now, as per the latest news, they are going to release the Bada 2.0 for older devices only in Q1 2012. This is to just to increase the sales of their newly launched Bada devices. I have been bored with my device to hell. The samsung store has already been in lack of apps and now there is no update in OS as well. So, should I sell my phone and look towards Android? If so, then any idea how much will I get and which phone should I look as the replacement? I must admit here that Samsung wave 2 has killer looks and excellent hardware. It also has the best video player in the market.

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 barryween on Dec 22, 2011
Level 3 If you find yourself looking for more apps than what's available for bada, I'd suggest you rather go for android phone. Bada is not going anywhere I believe, or at least not any time soon and certainly not with the speed Android is running. If I were you, I'd be selling the wave II, although it's generally known as a great phone with stable OS, and replace it with similar Samsung device running Android, like Galaxy W for instance. And If you want a slightly bigger screen, the original Galaxy S is a great choice.

Wave II VS Galaxy W VS Galaxy S

http://www.meetgadget.com/gadg​et/compare/Samsung+Wave+II,Sam​sung+GALAXY+W,Samsung+Galaxy+S​/gadgets/34628,52757,13845

No idea how much will you get for it, best try ebay for price research.

not rated
2 DragonForce on Dec 22, 2011
Level 2 The Wave II is "premium" Bada phone so it will get update, it's a matter of time. If you are happy with your phone, keep it. The problems with updates are available for Android phones too

not rated
3 1raidorado on Dec 27, 2011
Level 1 I am currently using Galaxy S and I enjoying it.I
Sell my cell phone thats why I have a new one.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.