Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

General Electric PJ1 Questions & Answers

Why do we need projectors in our cameras?

Posted by Zangetsu on Sep 24, 2010

This is kinda interesting idea, to have a projector in your camera so you can show more than a couple of friends your shots and videos, without the need to have a TV in the vicinity. I can even see myself using it from time to time, but not that often to shed a additional money on a camera with a projector as opposed to one without.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 FoShizzle on Sep 24, 2010

Its quite nice actually, on many occasions I find it hard to show my friend the shots I want as the display of my camera is quite small and takes quite a while to show them everything I want. With this I can show all of my creations on the table in the local cafe.

Reply Level 9 3 Immortal on Sep 27, 2010

I agree with FoShizzle this is the easiest way to show your friends some photos, without the need to crowd around the camera in improvised conditions..

Reply Level 4 4 Chubaka on Sep 27, 2010

I'm not sure whether the projector of this camera is so good, that it can project on any surface. Yet the idea is good...

Reply Level 3 5 MilanFAN on Oct 06, 2010

Not bad, not bad....good idea. A lot of manufacturers already uses the strategy of mixing diferent gadgets in one... and this camera is good for those who can't wait to see what they shoot..:)

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.