Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Toshiba Libretto W105-L251 Questions & Answers

Now this is what I call innovative product...

Posted by FoShizzle on Aug 16, 2010

Toshiba has really stepped up with this thing. Its probably the most interesting gadget I've seen this year. You get a notebook with the looks of a book and the easy of use of a tablet and the best of all 2x Touchscreens. Thats twice as much people. It seems quite interesting to me, how about you?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 Zangetsu on Aug 16, 2010

Now this is something I could see myself buying. Definitely the coolest notebook I've seen. You can keep you Macbook Air Apple fanboys, this will draw more attention than your thin notebook.

Reply Level 3 3 jonathan1250 on Aug 16, 2010

The first time I heard of a double-screener was for Microsoft's now dead project Courier. I think it is a great idea and it certainly looks gorgeous. I'm wondering how Win 7 integrates and what is the feel of the device. Anyone planning on buying?

Reply Level 3 4 MilanFAN on Aug 18, 2010

I don't think that Win 7 can manage this kind of gadget and use all of its potential...I think Libretto should have its own OS...

Reply Level 9 6 Immortal on Aug 19, 2010

I`m really interested if there is sufficient OS support...if there is...a great device indeed

Reply Level 3 7 Golfman on Aug 19, 2010

I don't think Microsoft is going to release a software specialized for Toshiba...but who knows

Reply Level 3 8 Jovel16 on Aug 20, 2010

I actually checked this thing out at a tradeshow and I was intrigued by it to say the least. However, it looks like the slate tablet form factor is looking to be the it thing right now. Still, it's pretty neat.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.