Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple iPhone 4 Questions & Answers

What's happening with the white iPhone 4?

Posted by superuser on Jan 25, 2011

What's wrong with the white iPhone, I've always thought it's just a cosmetic thing? Does anyone knows if it's gonna be released on the market at all or the next gen will be the first white phone from Apple after the 3GS?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 ExplosionsHurt on Jan 25, 2011

As far as I know Apple won`t release white iPhone
http://www.bgr.com/2010/10/27/​apple-cancels-white-iphone-4/

Reply Level 2 3 El_Pollo_Diablo on Jan 26, 2011

What can I say. Its been around six months and they still cant paint a black plastic in white. No white iPhone 4 for us, but probably white iPhone 5 :>

Reply Level 2 4 mindhacker on Jan 26, 2011

Apparently, some time yesterday Apple's on-line store was down for a maintenance or something, and the predictions went "Oh, white iPhone is coming". Unfortunately, no whitey yet.

Reply Level 3 5 FoShizzle on Jan 27, 2011

Apple is like a politician, full of promises about white iPhone, but still haven't and probably never will delver.

Reply Level 2 6 Drifter on Jan 27, 2011

I wan't a white iPhone because it looks so nice, I just hope it hits the market before Apple decides to ditch the iPhone 4 for iPhone 5.

Reply Level 3 7 Golfman on Jan 27, 2011

I have the chance to see white 3GS, and it's nothing special...it's like dalmatian...black and white...at least the whole phone could be white

Reply Level 3 8 superuser on Jan 27, 2011

I quite like the design of the iPad 3G - silver and bits of black on the rear and glossy black front. It'll be cool to design the next generation of the iPhones that way.

Reply Level 2 9 Jason on Jan 28, 2011

For me black is the perfect color and maybe some details can me metallic, but white is some kind of styleless.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.