Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Google Questions & Answers

Google buying Motorola - what do you expect?

Posted by addicted on Aug 16, 2011

It's been all over the media, Google and Motorola are getting married. There are plenty of reasons for the merge, also being covered lately (hint: patent war), but I'd like to put those behind and focus on what we, as users will benefit.

I'm pretty excited, as Google is very careful in making decisions that big, so I'm assuming there's a bright future for Android and mobile devices. Particularly cell phones and tablets.

What do you think?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 9 1 Immortal on Aug 16, 2011

I hope that Google will raise the quality and the update rate(of the Android) of the Motorola`s phones. In few words I hope that they will finally learn how to make quality smartphones :)

Reply Level 7 2 I.P.K. on Aug 16, 2011

I think patent wars are the reason for this "marriage" :) and really it's time Motorola to start making quality cell phones...

Reply Level 3 3 shafboy on Aug 21, 2011

I think since Google owns Android, they will make some exclusive Android features to Motorola smartphones so that they make the best of both worlds, software and hardware. I also think HTC should aqquire an OS because if all the other main companies have their own dedicated OS to support, they need a stable position too.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.