Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Razer Questions & Answers

Its no longer a concept, its comming to the market

Posted by Weirdo on Apr 15, 2011

I've read on Toms Hardware that this portable is going to be released on the market. I really love that morphing keyboard/controller. Its gonna make one hell of a portable mmo machine.

more info below:
http://www2.razerzone.com/swit​chblade

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 storm13 on Apr 15, 2011

Yeah, it really is a cool addition to the mobile gaming. The keyboard design reminds me of an acer concept, where all the keys were placed on a multi-touch surface. I'm pretty sure the concept of having switchable/custom buttons is something to expect in the future devices. However I like the razer's solution better, still hooked to the physical buttons.

Reply Level 2 3 Blade on Apr 15, 2011

As far as I know it's coming on the market.... in China...

Reply Level 3 4 FoShizzle on Apr 20, 2011

I believe that it is awesome enough to hit the rest of the world no just China ;), but yeah the Asian fellows will get it first :(.

Reply Level 2 5 Undead on Apr 20, 2011

I can`t believe that it is going in production...when it was announced on CES I thought it is going to remain a concept

Reply Level 2 6 GreenHornet on Apr 21, 2011

I think it is too awesome to be left in the shadows.

Reply Level 3 7 Cyrax on Apr 26, 2011

Yeah, a thing like this is bound to hit the global market, not just the chinese.

Reply Level 2 8 gangstarr on Apr 27, 2011

Wow, nice one, I'd be getting this one for gaming on the go. When it's gonna be released?

Reply Level 7 9 I.P.K. on Apr 27, 2011

If you are Chinese :D you can get one....for the rest of the world it's not sure whether it will be available

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.