Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Ebook Readers Questions & Answers

Can you recommend me a good Ebook reader

Posted by Undead on Feb 07, 2011

I`m looking for a decent ebook reader(ebook reader not tablet), i want it to have good battery life and quality display...I leave the rest to you...any ideas?

« Back to all discussions

not rated
2 Acetone on Feb 07, 2011
Level 2 I strongly reccomend Amazon Kindle 3 :)....you can take a look at the specs herehttp://www.meetgadget.com/​gadget/28313/Amazon+Kindle+3/s​pecs

not rated
3 storm13 on Feb 07, 2011
Level 2 The first Nook should do. Seems like a nice kindle alternative. Plus it looks cooler imo.

not rated
6 elfuego on Feb 08, 2011
Level 2 ASUS Eee Reader DR900 looks nice and thin too. Check it out. If you wanna read books only, any e-ink display ebook reader will have good battery life. There are plenty of 'em available, so I guess it all depends on the amount you'd want to spend. I can't remember the model I was looking at, but SONY also have pretty decent e-readers...

not rated
7 Roberta on Feb 08, 2011
Level 2 After I saw a discussion for NookColor with Android in this site, it became my favorite e-book reader.

not rated
10 FlawLess on Feb 09, 2011
Level 2 +1 for Kindles', because there is a lot of books for them and no need to put some applications to read them (like other e-book readers).

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.