Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Operating Systems Questions & Answers

HELP ME CHOOSE A CELL PHONE

Posted by thegrinreaper on Feb 03, 2012

hi guys i have been lately researching on cell phones since i want to buy one......
i am from India and
i have decided on buying an android phone within the price range of (RUPEES 14000-19000)
(at 14000 u can get a SAMSUNG ACE.... and at 19000 a SE RAY...if u dont get the range)

the phone needs to be

great in
1)Music quality
2)Processor/ram/GPU/ (say all specs necessary for running High end apps)
3)future proofing ( ICS upgradeable , or compatible for any expected software breakthrough)

above average in
1)camera quality
2)screen size

OK in
1)internet browsing (should offer good surfing and good format support but no heavy download usage)
2)video playback
3)battery life
4)looks

mobile phones i m looking into
1) SE NEO V
2) SE RAY
3) LG 2X
4) SE MINI PRO
5)SE live with walkman
6)Samsung ACE
7)ADD ANY ONE IN THE PRICE RANGE

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 leviathan on Feb 03, 2012
Level 4 Based on my personal preferences, I'd narrow it down to Xperia Ray for the sake of compactness and LG Optimus 2X for a regular sized android. Both are considered great devices and are getting lots of love from pro reviewers.

not rated
2 aeyque on Feb 05, 2012
Level 2 I'll go for the SE Xperia Ray. I have always been a fan of SE's Walkman phones and now this one is awesome!!! LG optimus 2x is another option but I will still prefer Ray! Looks, design, HD Recording, screen, Music quality, Touch and many more are just Awesome!! I'll recommend you SE Xperia Ray!

not rated
3 Yiumi on Feb 06, 2012
Level 2 I'm not sure how much that is but if the HTC Sensation fits your price range it will be the best choice, or the HTC Radar. These are both really well made devices, that won't cause you any issues down the road.

not rated
4 Immortal on Feb 06, 2012
Level 9 From the list you`ve provided the Optimus 2X is the best solution....

not rated
5 I.P.K. on Feb 06, 2012
Level 7 In this price range, with this much requirements...none of the phones you have listed.

not rated
6 DaddyChicken on Feb 06, 2012
Level 5 Agreed with Immortal. The Optimus 2x would be the only solution I could recommend on that list.

not rated
7 Chubaka on Feb 10, 2012
Level 4 +1 for Optimus 2x

not rated
8 kritika on Feb 21, 2012
Level 2 Go for Sony live with walkman..!!

not rated
9 kritika on Feb 21, 2012
Level 2 If u are into ace than wait for ace plus or ace 2..

not rated
10 kritika on Feb 21, 2012
Level 2 hey I forgot to mention...LG 2x is no longer available in India.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.