Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Cell Phones Questions & Answers

What will be the next phone, you are going to buy?

Posted by T-Rex on Sep 29, 2011

Hi guys, I think it will be interesting, if everyone say what will be his/her next cell phone and why :) My personal choice is Nexus Prime or Samsung Note (when they are released). The reason why I want them is the 720p displays they will have.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 9 1 Immortal on Sep 30, 2011

I will definately buy a dumb-phone next :) I`m sick and tired of smartphone`s hangings, complications, net bills etc...I`ll buy something which has an alarm and a dialer and thats it :)

Reply Level 7 3 I.P.K. on Sep 30, 2011

xaxa nice one :D

Reply Level 3 2 barryween on Sep 30, 2011

This is one great question. I'm pretty sure it is going to be a smartphone. I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be HTC because I only like some low end models design. I'm pretty sure it is going to be an iPhone, but hell, I like the galaxy SII almost equally. So, tough one, that is. The problem is, that I got used to the iphone and I can't figure out why should I go to a new OS, since I can have the same fun jailbreaking and tweaking bits and pieces with the iphone too. Plus, the iPhone 5 is just 5 days away. I'm pretty sure Apple will got my attention again, but on the other hand I've postponed that decision long enough to dive in to the first mobile phone shop and get the best android they have in stock... So yeah, I'm stuck and I feel like I'll be waiting for another couple of months...

Reply Level 7 4 I.P.K. on Sep 30, 2011

I will buy Galaxy S II or Nexus Prime (when it's out)

Reply Level 1 5 papa.pong on Oct 01, 2011

blackberry bold 9900
samsung galaxy note
iphone 5

i luv this 3 phones and already saved money to buy these stuffs...

Reply Level 7 7 I.P.K. on Oct 03, 2011

The three of them?

Reply Level 2 8 Sickness on Oct 03, 2011

My next phone will be Nokia with Windows phone 7. I suppose these phones will be interesting :)

Reply Level 3 9 jonathan1250 on Oct 05, 2011

Definitely a smartphone, it is just a necessity nowadays. The only thing I'm waiting for is the new Google/Samsung Nexus phone to be unveiled. As of today, I'm considering iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S2 and possibly the new Nexus.

Reply Level 1 10 celymaika on Oct 12, 2011

NOKIA 603
PANTECH HOTSHOT.. i want to buy this two maybe if i will hve money on the future..

Reply Level 5 11 DaddyChicken on Oct 12, 2011

My Atrix is still bringing me much joy! However, whatever device I get next, it will have to be at least a dual core 1.5Ghz phone with minimum 1GB or RAM. And HD screen. That said, the Nexus Prime would likely fit the bill nicely. My only concern with Samsung built phones is build quality. They just don't feel right to me. Thats a personal thing, please don't flame me.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.