Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Nexus One Questions & Answers

just get the iPhone.

Posted by milllllller on Feb 06, 2010

just get the iPhone.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 ethorne on Feb 08, 2010

yeah, just get the iphone.... its SO much better to: limit yourself to no customization, have the most cliche smart phone available, have your phone be organized by just icons, not be able to multi-task, have to pay for a turn-by-turn directions app thats mediocre at best, and everything else comments like this say. The only good thing iphone really does is "simplify" things into the simplest form according to apple, and the app store (along with games), however the android market has many of the same apps!

Reply Level 3 3 nak1017 on Feb 09, 2010

I will defend the iPhone in saying there are better games for it, however I'm writing this comment on a computer which is tethered to the internet with a nexus one so both phones have their advantages. Personally, I never got into the whole mobile gaming thing so the nexus is a better phone me.
Besides, a Nintendo DS is $129 and doesn't need a contract.

Reply Level 2 4 blueclown562000 on Feb 10, 2010

I Concur plus the iphone has no expandable memory, no removable battery, worse camera and to elaborate on something already said the Iphone is SUPER simple something I and many others do not like.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.