Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID Questions & Answers

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 10 pianetapda on Feb 19, 2010

lol, why not in HTC hero? :(

Reply Level 2 3 vzwfanman on Feb 05, 2010

in the new gallery taken from android 2.1, droid has pinch to zoom.

Reply Level 2 4 zr0ko0l on Feb 06, 2010

In a separate discussion i posted that there has been no recent news if the 2.1 update will bring multitouch to the droid. but after doing some more readings i believe that since apple is going after google, and adobe, google is going to stick it to apple and might start including multitouch.

Reply Level 2 5 lgoodlove on Feb 09, 2010

the new announcement in 2.1 is that it will officially support multi-touch in all of the software. Not to mention the 2.1 will be rolling out within a week.

Reply Level 3 6 nak1017 on Feb 09, 2010

I gots the multitouch on my nexus and it is pretty

Reply Level 2 7 luisandres58 on Feb 09, 2010

I think that my next phone will be the Droid. It pretty much have everything that all the new phones have which is about the same things that they all have. Now the determining feature for me is the physical KB. I'm tired of the virtual ones. They say that the keys are flat, but I don't understand their logic! There aren't flat keys more flatter(can I say that?) than the touchscreens one...or am I missing something?

Reply Level 2 8 smartdude on Feb 14, 2010

Awesome.. I love multi touch! Its gonna be new for me but have seen it on iphone.

Reply Level 2 9 SpiritStealer on Feb 15, 2010

for the mult-touch of the DROID it's 100% working but it's all about the supporting programs it's all about the Apps some support the multi-touch some doesn't

Reply Level 2 11 vilsonn on Feb 19, 2010

get multitouch support by upgrade to Android 2.1..

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.