Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS-HD Master Audio
Audyssey Dynamic EQ, 24bit/192kHz DAC Support
Signal to noise ratio:
Discrete output transistors, High-current power
Audio (Zones: 3)
Audio delay (for lip-sync):
Music, Video, Pictures
Built in player:
On-screen menu, DLNA Support, Source direct
Optical SPDIF: 2,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Analog L/R line-in (RCA): 6,Phono input (RCA): Yes
Headphone output: Yes
HDMI: 8,Component: 1
HDMI in, USB
17.13 in x 6.83 in x 12.91 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Typical: 620 W, Standby: less than 1 W
Power adapter voltage:
Indoor FM Antenna, AM Loop Antenna, Speaker Cable Labels, Speaker Set-Up Microphone, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, Remote Controller, AA (R6) Batteries x 2
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our AV Receivers specs database licensing page.
Description: Movie, music, and gaming enthusiasts can now step up to realistic THX® Select2 Plus™-certified surround sound for less money down with the new TX-NR616 Network A/V Receiver. Onkyo’s acclaimed WRAT amplifier with three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry delivers cinema-like power in the home. With Audyssey DSX™ expansion, you can add extra Wide or Height channels for more enveloping surround sound, while 2EQ acoustic correction... read more
Popular Onkyo TX-NR616 Videos
- Onkyo TX-NR616 Review by AVLAND UK
- Onkyo TX-NR616 vs Pioneer VSX-922 vs Denon AVR-2113 Shootout
- Onkyo TX NR616 Network Surround Sound Receiver Review
- ONKYO - Firmware Update for the TXNR414, TX-NR515 & TX-NR616...
- ONKYO TX-NR616 OSD & Setup Menu (AV Home Cinema Network Rece...
- Onkyo's TX-NR616 is an incredible AV receiver value - First ...
- Unboxing and Look at the Onkyo TX-NR515 Receiver
- Onkyo TX NR616 New 2012 Range How to setup & Use the WD Live...
- ONKYO AV Home Cinema Receiver TX-NR515 OSD & GUI