view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The S-DJ05 features excellent sound quality, audio parameter control, built-in linear equalization and four switchable inputs, useful for DJs and producers who need to achieve the highest accuracy in musical reproduction. In addition, the speaker offers users the ability to change settings such as sound characteristics and audio inputs via a unique manual controller.
Pioneer S-DJ05 Specs
Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
50Hz (measured at -10dB) - 25kHz
Number of frequency bands:
Bi-Wire / Bi-amp compatible
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 5.0 in
1 x 25.0 mm
Power per channel:
RCA, XLR balanced
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
7.28 in x 11.85 in x 10.16 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Pioneer S-DJ05 Videos
- PIONEER S-DJ05 5" Active Reference Speakers | agiprodj.com
- Pioneer S-DJ08 & S-DJ05 Introduction by Paul Woolford and Jo...
- Pioneer S-Dj05 Active Reference Studio Monitors sound and b
- Joachim Garraud presents PIONEER S-DJ 05
- Pioneer S-DJ05 W Unboxing
- Unboxing Pioneer S-DJ 05 Speakers
- Pioneer S-DJ05 Monitor Set Unboxing
- Pioneer SDJ-05 Active Studio Monitors Unboxing First Impress...
- Pioneer S-DJ05 1st showing in the UK at PhaseOne Darlingto...
- Pioneer SDJ05 White Studio Monitors In My Studio!!