Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
50Hz (measured at -10dB) - 25kHz
Number of frequency bands:
Bi-Wire / Bi-amp compatible
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 5 in
1 x 25 mm
Power per channel:
RCA, XLR balanced
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
7.28 in x 11.85 in x 10.16 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: The S-DJ05 features excellent sound quality, audio parameter control, built-in linear equalization and four switchable inputs, useful for DJs and producers who need to achieve the highest accuracy in musical reproduction. In addition, the speaker offers users the ability to change settings such as sound characteristics and audio inputs via a unique manual controller.
Popular Pioneer S-DJ05 Videos
- PIONEER S-DJ05 5" Active Reference Speakers | agiprodj.com
- Pioneer S-DJ08 & S-DJ05 Introduction by Paul Woolford and Jo...
- Pioneer S-DJ05 W Unboxing
- Review: Pioneer S-DJ08 Active Speakers For DJ/Producers
- Pioneer S-Dj05 Active Reference Studio Monitors sound and b
- Joachim Garraud presents PIONEER S-DJ 05
- Pioneer S-DJ05 1st showing in the UK at PhaseOne Darlingto...
- Pioneer S-DJ05 & S-DJ08 Active Reference Speakers | agiprodj...
- Pioneer S-DJ05 Monitor Set Unboxing
- Apresentação Pioneer S-DJ05 - SONIGATE