Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

ASUS ZENBOOK UX21E Questions & Answers

Need help choosing an ultrabook PC.

Posted by primo on Oct 25, 2011

Which laptops would you consider if you were looking for an ultrabook? I know most of these were just recently announced, but if anyone can share their opinion on the reliability, build quality and hidden annoyances, I would really appreciate it.

I'm considering Acer S3 and Asus zenbook. So far the advantages I see in Acer's notebook are the price (-$100) and it has bigger 13.3" display compared to Asus's 11.6".

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 1 Trixey on Oct 25, 2011

I'm not impressed with the Asus build quality (hope their ultrabooks are better than their regular notebooks).

Reply Level 7 2 I.P.K. on Oct 25, 2011

I would choose the Acer...it has a little better hardware and I'm not an Asus fan :D

Reply Level 4 3 leviathan on Oct 26, 2011

ASUS looks better to me and it's certainly the one I'd be looking closely at. Unfortunately, apart from tech site reviews, there isn't any owners info available. Stay tuned, I guess pretty soon user reviews will start popping up.

Reply Level 9 4 Immortal on Oct 26, 2011

Speaking about quality both companies suck lately :)...but Asus sucks more, so I`d go for the Acer

Reply Level 3 5 barryween on Oct 31, 2011

I'd go for the asus. Imo the 13.3 inch asus zenbook would be the proper model to compare, unless you are choosing solely by the price.

Reply Level 3 6 raghu.s1432 on Oct 31, 2011

if u ask me i would prefer dell's adamo its really cool i'm nt sure about these two companies build quality

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.