167 points per inch
Gray scale levels:
PDF, Mobi, TXT, PRC
Yes (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n)
Yes (2 GB, 1400 books)
Memory card support:
6.5 in x 4.5 in x 0.34 in
Available color options:
USB 2.0 cable
MSRP price :
also know as: Amazon Kindle 4gen
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Ebook Readers specs database licensing page.
Description: The most elegant feature of a physical book is that it disappears while you're reading. Immersed in the author's world and ideas, you don't notice a book's glue, the stitching, or ink. Our top design objective is to make Kindle disappear — just like a physical book — so you can get lost in your reading, not the technology.
Popular Amazon Kindle 2011 Videos
- Amazon Kindle 4 (2011): Unboxing and Review
- New 2011 Amazon Kindle 6" Wi-Fi e-Reader Unboxing / Video Re...
- Review: Amazon Kindle Fire
- Amazon Kindle Fire: Unboxing & Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire Review
- Amazon Kindle (2011) Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire First Impressions!
- Amazon Kindle 2011 Review Unboxing
- Brand NEW Amazon Kindle 2011 Commercial
- Test Amazon Kindle 4 eBook-Reader (Version 2011 ohne Tastatu...