Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung SGH-T245G Questions & Answers

T245G Sync Cable

Posted by leppy99 on Feb 08, 2012

I have this phone and the sync cable APCBS10UBE. How do you get the two to work together? Both Samsung and TracFone will not give me an answer. Are there any downloadable instructions ANYWHERE for using this cable?

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 Dexter on Feb 09, 2012
Level 5 Could you give a little more details what exactly happens when you connect the phone with the PC? Have you installed Samsung's PC Studio? Are there any errors popping up after you connect both devices?

Here's what samsung put up on their site for troubleshooting your PC connection with New PC Studio: http://www.samsung.com/us/supp​ort/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?f​aq_id=FAQ00029025&fm_seq=29193

However I can't seem to find your particular model number listed there, so If you happen to have a CD that comes with an earlier version of PC Studio specifically intended for use with your handset you should use that instead of the newest one.

A few points to consider from the troubleshooting manual:

- turning bluetooth off
- leaving the phone in idle mode, i.e. home screen
- make sure you're running 32-bit OS on your PC
- avoid using USB hubs and instead plug the USB cable directly
- check if you have the correct USB mode selected in your phone's Settings>Connectivity>Select USB Mode > Samsung PC Studio checked;
- if you're running Windows 7, run the PCStudio app in WindowsXP compatibility mode

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.