Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung Galaxy S III Questions & Answers

When is Samsung releasing the Galaxy S3?

Posted by glensmith26 on Mar 12, 2012

What specs do you think the Samsung galaxy s3 will have?

« Back to all discussions

2 sgrinavi on Mar 13, 2012
Level 4 When? Crystal ball says very late Q2 at the earliest, but probably late Q3... Rumored specs are a highly clocked quad-core, 12 MP camera, 4.65" 720 or 1080p display.

1 Dexter on Mar 12, 2012
Level 5 I expect it to be better than the Galaxy Nexus.

not rated
4 DaddyChicken on Mar 19, 2012
Level 5 All the articles I have read suggest Samsung is ramping up production so they don't get in the mess they created launching the SGS2. There are reports of a European launch June and July. Meh...we will see. Specs look very promising. The Ceramic casing has wet my appetite. Quad core 2GHz processor with quad core graphics processor.

At them moment, this is the device I want. That said, I will play it by ear. I still really enjoy my RAZR, and no LTE in my neck of the Great White North yet.

not rated
5 FlawLess on Mar 20, 2012
Level 2 The phone will be amazing, 720p display, 1,5+ GHz CPU, LTE....and more. Samsung must finally change the plastic case. SGS3 should compete to HTC One X......hope so :)

not rated
7 DaddyChicken on Mar 22, 2012
Level 5 A Samsung official was quoted as saying launch in China in April. Who knows. I read it on engadget today. Who knows if it will happen. This is certainly a very interesting device.

not rated
8 DaddyChicken on Mar 30, 2012
Level 5 June/July launch was latest word for this.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.