Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
250W per channel into 4 ohms
250W per channel into 2 ohms
250W per channel into 1 ohms
500W into 2 ohms
20 - 20kHz at +-1dB
8.14 in x 2.14 in x 14.91 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: The T1000-4ad combines sound quality characteristics of Class-A designs with efficiency of a Class-D in one remarkable package. Superior sound quality is possible through the implementation dynamic switching frequency control. The addition of Constant Power circuitry produces optimized output at a range of impedances. Rockford Fosgate created Class-bd for brute power to run low frequency subwoofers, and now Class-ad offers high... read more
Popular Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad Videos
- My NEW AMP!! Rockford fosgate T1000-4ad
- FIRST LOOK! Rockford Fosgate T1000.4 ! LED Indicators!
- Rockford Fosgate T2500, T1000-4, 2 FI BTL 15's, custom door ...
- Rockford Fosgate 1000-4AD Constant Power!
- Rockford Fosgate T25001bdCP & T1000-4 - 3000 Watts RMS
- Brand New Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad 1000 Watt RMS Class A/d...
- Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD
- Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Playing Off One Door.
- 2015 System Update! Back in Business
- Lexus IS-F Driving in the Palms Casino - Rockford Fosgate CE...