view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The T1000-4ad combines sound quality characteristics of Class-A designs with efficiency of a Class-D in one remarkable package. Superior sound quality is possible through the implementation dynamic switching frequency control. The addition of Constant Power circuitry produces optimized output at a range of impedances. Rockford Fosgate created Class-bd for brute power to run low frequency subwoofers, and now Class-ad offers high... read more
Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad Specs
Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
250W per channel into 4 ohms
250W per channel into 2 ohms
250W per channel into 1 ohms
500W into 2 ohms
20 - 20kHz at +-1dB
8.14 in x 2.14 in x 14.91 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad Videos
- UPDATE: SMD Lexus ISF Sound System Install - 99% COMPLETE! V...
- Unboxing Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad 4ch Amplifier - Power Ser...
- FIRST LOOK! Rockford Fosgate T1000.4 ! LED Indicators!
- Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Playing Off One Door.
- System updates for 15" Sp4 and Audioque 3500.1
- EXTRA JUICE! Lexus ISF Sound System - 270 Amp Mechman High O...
- Rockford Fosgate T2 12" Subs and T2500-BDCP HD!!
- Rockford Fosgate 1000-4AD Constant Power!
- rockford fosgate T1000-4
- Comparison RF 1000.4ad Vs. RF 1500.4