Stereo / Front
68Hz (measured at -3dB) - 22kHz
20W - 300W
90dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 6.5 in
Kevlar / Glass Fiber / Carbon Fiber
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
also know as: MartinLogan ESL Series
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: MartinLogan is proud to introduce the slim, on-wall EFX hybrid electrostatic loudspeaker, featuring XStat technology, dramatically reducing cabinet size, yet establishing new standards for efficiency, dynamics and precision.
Popular MartinLogan EFX Videos
- CEDIA 2011: MartinLogan Shows Off the EFX On-Wall Hybrid Ele...
- Martin Logan on CNBC
- Martin Logan Electro Motion ESL Speaker System
- The History of MartinLogan
- Part 1: Crafting MartinLogan Electrostatic Panels
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker (ESL) Technology - MartinLogan
- Audio Advisor Review - MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL Loudspe...
- Martin Logan MLT-2 Unboxing
- MartinLogan's Perfect Bass Kit - Get the best sound from you...
- ElectroMotion Series Overview - MartinLogan