view more pictures in the gallery
Description: MartinLogan is proud to introduce the slim, on-wall EFX hybrid electrostatic loudspeaker, featuring XStat technology, dramatically reducing cabinet size, yet establishing new standards for efficiency, dynamics and precision.
MartinLogan EFX Specs also know as: MartinLogan ESL Series
Stereo / Front
68Hz (measured at -3dB) - 22kHz
20W - 300W
90dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 6.5 in
Kevlar / Glass Fiber / Carbon Fiber
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular MartinLogan EFX Videos
- CEDIA 2011: MartinLogan Shows Off the EFX On-Wall Hybrid Ele...
- MartinLogan's Perfect Bass Kit - Get the best sound from you...
- Audio Advisor Review - MartinLogan ElectroMotion FX2 Surroun...
- Audio Advisor Review - MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL Loudspe...
- Martin Logan MLT-2 Unboxing
- The History of MartinLogan
- Part 1: Crafting MartinLogan Electrostatic Panels
- Martin Logan Electro Motion ESL Speaker System
- Cedia 2013: MartinLogan BalancedForce Subwoofer
- Audio Advisor Review - MartinLogan Theos Electrostatic Louds...