view more pictures in the gallery
Description: Introducing Montis, the latest evolution in the MartinLogan Reserve ESL Series. Following in the footsteps of our award-winning flagship hybrid ESL speaker, the Summit X, Montis blends legendary sound with sophisticated styling. Years in the making, the Montis builds on a number of unique MartinLogan manufacturing techniques and materials; XStat and AirFrame technologies, vacuum bonding, MicroPerf stators, a Curvilinear Line Source... read more
MartinLogan Montis Specs also know as: MartinLogan Reserve ESL Series
Stereo / Front
29Hz (measured at -3dB) - 23kHz
20W - 500W
91dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Manual frequency adjustments
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 10 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Power per channel:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular MartinLogan Montis Videos
- CEDIA 2011: Martin Logan Montis Speaker Review
- Introducing Montis - MartinLogan
- ESL Setup and Optimization - MartinLogan
- Unboxing the Martin Logan Speakers
- McIntosh audio & Martin Logan Speakers
- CEDIA 2011: MartinLogan Presents the Montis Hybrid Electrost...
- Martin Logan Vista Plays Mariah Careywith NAD T757 and PS3
- Hi-Fi & High End Show 2013: Акустика Martin Logan
- MartinLogan's Perfect Bass Kit - Get the best sound from you...
- The MartinLogan Listening Experience