Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung Galaxy R Questions & Answers

which is a better phone... samsung galaxy r or the motorola atrix 4g?

Posted by shubhashish2011 on Dec 14, 2011

which is a better phone of the two? the motorola atrix 4g or the samsung galaxy r?

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 outdated on Dec 15, 2011
Level 2 I'd go for the Atrix. Specs-wise nearly identical, but I like Motorola's take on the design here.

not rated
2 Blade on Dec 15, 2011
Level 2 +1 for the Atrix

not rated
3 Immortal on Dec 15, 2011
Level 9 Atrix has higher resolution, bigger battery, and bigger built-in storage so I`d go for the Atrix as well...
http://www.meetgadget.com/gadg​et/compare/Samsung+Galaxy+R,Mo​torola+ATRIX+4G/gadgets/51070,​36677

not rated
5 DaddyChicken on Dec 15, 2011
Level 5 i personally haven't owned both devices. This is my take:

Screen - Color reproduction - Samsung G r; Resolution - Atrix. I always perfer a higher res screen.

Battery - Atrix. It's bigger, and lasts longer.

Software - Touchwiz or Blur... I don't like either. I found Touchwiz more fluid, but the Blur looked better. However, if you put a custom ROM on your device -- who cares.

Form Factor - I found the Atrix easier to hold. The device size was a better fit in the hand.

Phone/Signal Quality - Motorola trounces the Samsung. The Motorola is noticeably clearer, and grabs onto a signal better than the Samsung. That said, the Samsung isn't bad.

Price - I would get the Atrix. It is a bargain, it has very similar specs. Both phones are pretty even matched. It really comes to what you prefer.

I have since moved on from my Atrix, and got a Droid Razr. It wasn't that the Atrix wasn't a great device. I just had the itch to change it up.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.