Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony VAIO VPC-SA2CFX Questions & Answers

Notebooks

Posted by SuperSj on Aug 31, 2011

I live in India.I want to buy a laptop with second gen i3 or i5 good graphics.I am a student pursuing IT Engineering from Mumbai.So need some help from PhoneArena guys to guide me to get the perfect laptop for my needs.

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 I.P.K. on Sep 01, 2011
Level 7 Can you specify some price range, so it will be easier to suggest something? I use Dell N5110 and it's perfect, for me :) If you want, check it out

not rated
2 shubhamsri007 on Sep 01, 2011
Level 2 dude go for hp dv6 series

not rated
3 Immortal on Sep 02, 2011
Level 9 It is going to be easier if you specify a price range, but @I.P.K. advise is not bad, if I wanted quality I`d go for middle to high class Dell

not rated
4 barryween on Sep 02, 2011
Level 3 I'd be looking at middle to high class models, which will basically have i3/5 and pretty good graphics. That goes for Sony, Dell and may-be some Lenovo's (T Series, love the brick-style look). As a student you'll probably need to carry it around quite a bit, so consider weight and size before buying. 14" would be decent enough imo, however, everything depends on the money you've prepared to spend. I've owned a few low class notebooks and my advice is not to go for the cheapest ones.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.