Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
48Hz (measured at -3dB) - 22kHz
84dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of frequency bands:
Less than 1% at frequencies from 110Hz to 22kHz
1 x 5 in
1 x 25 mm
13 in x 7.5 in x 11.5 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: Compact and discreet, yet introducing technologies never before seen in any Bowers & Wilkins speaker, PM1 produces a sound so refined that everything else suddenly seems insignificant.
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) PM1 Videos
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Speakers in HD
- B&W PM1 + AYRE AX-7
- Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 Stereo Headphone Review by Dale
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CM6 S2 Speakers in 1080p ...
- Bowers & Wilkins B&W CM10 | SG Akustik HiFi Studio
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CM5 S2 Bookshelf Speakers...
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CM10 S2 Speakers in 1080p...
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CM1 S2 Bookshelf Speakers...
- Visite de l'usine B&W (Bowers & Wilkins) de Brighton. Série ...
- Bowers & Wilkins PV1D Subwoofer + B&W CM8 Speakers