Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
48Hz (measured at -3dB) - 22kHz
84dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of frequency bands:
Less than 1% at frequencies from 110Hz to 22kHz
1 x 5 in
1 x 25 mm
13 in x 7.5 in x 11.5 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: Compact and discreet, yet introducing technologies never before seen in any Bowers & Wilkins speaker, PM1 produces a sound so refined that everything else suddenly seems insignificant.
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) PM1 Videos
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Speakers in HD
- B&W PM1
- B&W PM1 + AYRE AX-7
- B&W PM1 review
- First Look: Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) p7 Mobile Hi-Fi Headphone...
- NEW REVIEW 2012 Bowers & Wilkins B&W MM1 MM-1 wav TEST Zoom ...
- Interview with B&W PM1 Loudspeaker Designer, Morten Warren
- Полочная акустика B&W PM1
- Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 Stereo Headphone Review by Dale
- Mini Theatre | Bowers & Wilkins | Audiogamma