view more pictures in the gallery
Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) PM1 Specs
Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
48Hz (measured at -3dB) - 22kHz
84dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of frequency bands:
Less than 1% at frequencies from 110Hz to 22kHz
1 x 5.0 in
1 x 25.0 mm
13.00 in x 7.50 in x 11.50 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) PM1 Videos
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Speakers in HD
- Exclusive interview with PM1 Designer Morten Warren
- B&W PM1
- Bowers&Wilkins PM1 Bristol Sound and Vision 2012
- B&W PM1 review
- B&W 805 Diamond - Bowers & Wilkins speakers in 2012 Tokyo In...
- Bowers Wilkins PM1
- B&W PM1 + Exposure
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins Diamond 805 Speakers in H...
- McIntosh MT10 and B&W 803D