view more pictures in the gallery
Nothing but the Web
Chromebooks are built and optimized for the web, where you already spend most of your computing time. So you get a faster, simpler and more secure experience without all the headaches of ordinary computers.
Thin & Light design - just 3.3 lbs.
Weighing in at 3.3 lbs and just 10.0m thick, the ultra compact design provides maximum portability without compromising on functionality and optimal... read more
Samsung Chromebook WiFi Specs also know as: Samsung Chromebook Series 5, Samsung Chromebook XE500C21
Cores per processor:
Thermal Design Power (TDP):
Solid State Drive (SSD)
Available storage devices:
Solid State Drive (SSD) details:
External box card:
Yes (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n)
VGA (D-sub), Microphone in (3.5mm), Audio out (3.5mm)
Multipurpose drive bay:
Docking station port:
Touchpad/Trackpad (Buttons: 2)
Yes (1 megapixels)
8.60 in x 0.08 in x 11.60 in
Available color options:
61 WHr / 8280 mAh
Typical: 40 W
Adapter power consumption:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Notebooks specs database licensing page.
Recent Samsung Chromebook WiFi Questions & Answers
Popular Samsung Chromebook WiFi Videos
- Samsung Chromebook 11.6-Inch Hands on review
- Samsung Chromebook Late 2012 Review
- Samsung Series 5 550 Chromebook Review
- Samsung Chromebook: Unboxing & Review
- Samsung Chromebook (Oct 2012) hands-on for review
- Product Tour: SAMSUNG XE303C12 Series Chromebook
- Samsung Series 5 Chromebook (Wi-Fi) Review | Samsung Series ...
- Samsung Google Chromebook Series 3 WiFi Un-boxing
- Samsung Series 5 Wi-Fi Chromebooks
- Samsung 11.6" Chromebook Unboxing and First Impressions