Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung NP900X3A-A03US Questions & Answers

Thin laptops from Samsung - Series 9

Posted by cerealkiller on Mar 17, 2011

A price of $1600 seems quite... expensive. Although I really like the design, I'm a bit worried about the graphics - any info on Intel's HD Graphics 3000? Good, bad?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 Golfman on Mar 17, 2011

The graphics are OK, supports 3D, so it's not so bad. Newer games will be a problem, I think. The performance is like of a mainstream dedicated card....

Reply Level 2 3 Nexus_Core on Mar 21, 2011

I think that this is not supposed to be something powerful and gaming oriented, rather a portable and beautiful computer, with lots of battery life for tasks on the go and I think it achieves that. However, I'd still prefer a Macbook Air.

Reply Level 4 4 Chubaka on Mar 21, 2011

As I review the specs, I don't think it's made with battery life in mind...but that is my opinion

Reply Level 2 5 Helix on Mar 22, 2011

7 hours is a pretty good battery life in my humble opinion. My current notebook only manages to squeeze out 2h

Reply Level 5 6 Dexter on Mar 22, 2011

7 hours for a notebook is real deal. The price on the other hand isn't.

Reply Level 7 8 I.P.K. on Mar 22, 2011

Yeah, I know a notebook with 8 hours battery life but in reality it lasts 3.....so what is written in the specs sheet and what is in practice are two different things, no offence :)

Reply Level 2 7 Twisted on Mar 22, 2011

It is very expensive having in mind that Alienware M17x is 1500$...

Reply Level 3 9 Balistic on Mar 23, 2011

The M17x is quite a different animal.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.