Description: Standing at over a metre tall the GX300 is a majestic three-way floor-standing loudspeaker comprising twin 6.5” bass drivers, a single 4” mid-range driver and a high frequency ribbon transducer. With such an impressive complement of drivers, the GX300 has the power delivery and scale required to fill the largest rooms with jaw-dropping dynamics as well as the finest musical detail. Extending from below 30Hz to over 60kHz, its frequency... read more
Monitor Audio Gold GX300 Specs
Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
30Hz - 60kHz
100W - 200W
90dB at 1W/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Bi-Wire / Bi-amp compatible
Woofer / Midbass, Midrange, Tweeter
2 x 6.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
1 x 4.0 in
Midrange's cone material:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Monitor Audio Gold GX300 Videos
- Monitor Audio GX 300 di Sbisa' Audiocostruzioni
- Monitor Audio Gold GX 5.1 Heimkino Set Review AREADVD
- Monitor audio gold gx
- Monitor Audio GX300 Speakers playing Hinder - Last Kiss Good...
- Monitor Audio Gold GX50, GX100, GX200, GX300 review - unboxi...
- Monitor audio gsx 300
- Monitor Audio Gold GX200
- Athens High End Show 2012: Monitor Audio GX300 + Krell
- Monitor Audio GX300 + Linn Majik DS-I
- Meeting 14-12-2012 Listen 1