Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Questions & Answers

Galaxy Tab 2 with Android Honeycomb makes a lot of sense

Posted by mindhacker on Feb 15, 2011

Samsung just announced the galaxy tab 10.1 (also known as galaxy tab 2) with the latest android os built specifically for tablets. Honeycomb (3.0) really is a killer OS and combined with proper hardware this is going to be huge step forward for mobile computing. I would be extremely happy if samsung put it up at reasonable price, it's going to be an interesting year for tablet makers and gadget lovers.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 ikarus on Feb 15, 2011

Well, till now I've never dreamed for a tablet. This one is something amazing. I saw a hands-on and it's really fast. The OS is very beautiful, the hardware is nice. Cool gadget overall :)

Reply Level 2 3 El_Pollo_Diablo on Feb 16, 2011

I really like it as well, the Honecomb is quite nice OS. I expect the price of the tablet to be a bit higher than the GALAXY tab, but not by much as it generally replaces it.

p.s. I still think that the Moto XOOM is better.

Reply Level 2 4 Roberta on Feb 16, 2011

Nice gadget. It can totally replace your notebook. Browsing and gaming will be a lot fun

Reply Level 2 5 Inferno on Feb 18, 2011

Yep It is nice, but I'd still prefer to get a nice thin notebook (Macbook Air) rather then a tablet, but if some high tier software get on those Android portables, I'd be happy to switch.

Reply Level 2 6 Drifter on Feb 23, 2011

Just another tablet IMO.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.