Supraaural / On the ear
10 Hz - 27 kHz
Max input power:
Drivers per ear:
Main driver diameter:
Active Noise Cancelation:
Replaceable ear pads:
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Headphones specs database licensing page.
Bringing DJ and urban styles together, the DJS400 fits perfectly with any fashionable lifestyle. The swivel mechanism can highlight the two tone colour design within the ear piece when worn around the neck, making you stand out from the crowd.
The bass has been tuned to offer massive beats with excellent sound quality. The enhanced bass sound makes it ideal for city use; the sound remains clear and bold even when in noisy surroundings.... read more
Popular Panasonic RP-DJS400 Videos
- Panasonic RP DJS400 headphones review, test and thoughts
- Panasonic RP-DJS400 Review
- panasonic RP-DJS400
- Panasonic RP-DJS 400 Review
- Unboxing | Audifonos Panasonic RP-DJS 200 y comparativa con ...
- caracteristicas panasonic RP-DJS400 review unboxing
- DON'T WASTE MONEY ON BEATS BY DRE, BUY THESE FOR 1/8 THE PRI...
- Panasonic RP-Djs400 (red)
- bass panasonic rp-djs400
- Unboxing of the Panasonic RP-DJS400 Headphones