view more pictures in the gallery
Description: BeoLab 4 proves that excellent sound and acoustic performance is superbly compatible with a compact and intriguing cabinet. In addition to its compact size and shape, BeoLab 4 produces a sound quality that will add to any audio experience. It is perfect as a speaker in a traditional stereo setup - especially Beosound 4, or in a link-room setup. It can also be featured in a smaller surround-sound setup, or as a competent computer... read more
Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 4 Specs
Stereo / Front
50Hz - 20kHz
88dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 4.0 in
1 x 19.0 mm
Power per channel:
8.46 in x 7.87 in x 8.07 in
Black, White, Red, Blue, Gray
Available color options:
Floor stand, Ceiling bracket, Wall bracket, Cover, Cover, ceiling
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 4 Videos
- Bang & Olufsen Beolab 4
- GC Season 4 - Ep7 - Seg1 - Bang & Olufsen Products
- Bang & Olufsen Beolab 17, Beolab 18, Beolab 19 Demo and prod...
- Bang & Olufsen Beolab 5 - Dubstep
- Immaculate Wireless Sound - Great sound deserves Bang & Oluf...
- Bang and Olufsen Beolab 5 Speakers
- The art of craftsmanship. BeoLab 14 by Bang & Olufsen
- Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 5
- Bang & Olufsen CES 2014 - Beolab 18 speaker overview
- Sound that comes to life. BeoLab 14 by Bang & Olufsen