view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The perfect all-around speaker, with the classic Boston Acoustics sound. Can be used for two channel speakers or front or surround speakers in a Home Theater system. These are speakers that every audio or home theater enthusiast should have in their system.
Boston Acoustics CS 23 Specs
Stereo / Front, Surround
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
120Hz (measured at -3dB) - 20kHz
10W - 150W
89dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 3.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
1 x 25 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Boston Acoustics CS 23 Videos
- Boston Acoustics CS 2310 Speaker System Follow up Video
- BOSTON ACOUSTICS CS 226 225 26 + ONKYO 608
- Boston Acoustics A26 Speakers, Technics SU-V470PXS, Denon DC...
- BEST Bookshelf Speakers
- Boston CS2310 5.1 Surround Speaker System
- Boston Acoustics HD5 Bookshelf Speakers
- Boston Acoustics A23 altavoces estanteria
- Boston Acoustics A26 vs. Bass I love you.
- Boston Acoustics highlights their SoundWare Speaker System
- Denon, Marantz and Boston Acoustics Launch Event 2012