Stereo / Front, Surround
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
120Hz (measured at -3dB) - 20kHz
10W - 150W
89dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 3.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
1 x 25 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: The perfect all-around speaker, with the classic Boston Acoustics sound. Can be used for two channel speakers or front or surround speakers in a Home Theater system. These are speakers that every audio or home theater enthusiast should have in their system.
Popular Boston Acoustics CS 23 Videos
- Boston Acoustics CS 2310 Speaker System Follow up Video
- Boston Acoustics CS 223C Specification & Features
- Boston Acoustics A25 review and sound test
- Boston Acoustics Classic II CS23 Bookshelf Speaker Black Wal...
- Onkyo TX-NR807 & Boston Acoustics CS 26 - Bass i love you!!!
- Boston Acoustics A23 altavoces estanteria
- Boston Acoustics A26 Speakers, Technics SU-V470PXS, Denon DC...
- Denon, Marantz and Boston Acoustics Launch Event 2012
- Old School Boston Acoustics Pro Series Speakers - Components...