Vented (bass reflex)
35Hz - 0.15kHz
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass
1 x 10 in
Polypropylene (PP) / Plastic
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
13.11 in x 15.51 in x 15.24 in
Available color options:
also know as: Paradigm PDR Series
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: PDR Series subwoofers offer superb definition and deep bass impact for music and home theater. These high-performance designs use built-in high-performance, high-power amplifiers with high-current output, along with high-power drivers, to deliver stunning bass performance that represents completely unprecedented value. Their sleek lifestyle design simply adds to the reason they are the best selling budget subwoofers in the world!... read more
Popular Paradigm PDR-100 Videos
- Paradigm Highlights PDR80 and PDR100
- B&W N804/Paradigm Studio 100 V.5/B&W CM9 Comparison Part 2
- Why Bose Speakers Are Overpriced (The Lifestyle 525)
- Paradigm new PDR Series and DSP Series subwoofers (CEDIA EXP...
- Anton Yost PDR-8.mp4
- Paradigm PDR-10.
- Remote control of PDR100 ChaseCam
- Stereo Design Paradigm Studio Sub 12 Active Subwoofer in HD
- Chase Cam PDR100
- A Compact Home Theater That's Better Than the Bose Lifestyle...