Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony PSVITA Questions & Answers

Brilliant device for serious gaming on the go.

Posted by superuser on Jan 27, 2011

I'm absolutely excited reading about the newest addition to PSP range of portable entertainment gadgets. It will feature quad-core(!) cpu and graphics, 5" screen and it looks sleek as hell. Want it really bad.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 5 2 Dexter on Jan 27, 2011

When it's going to be released on the market?

Reply Level 2 3 Nexus_Core on Jan 28, 2011

According to an article in gizmodo it should be available by "2011 holiday season".

p.s. The device rocks.

Reply Level 3 4 jonathan1250 on Jan 28, 2011

Mobile gaming is completely redefined -- apparently Sony said it will be as powerful as PS2 (holy moly). The back of the console is also multi-touch capable. I haven't even imagined something like that, although the mobile technology is having an unstoppable evolution jump.

Reply Level 2 5 Jason on Jan 28, 2011

Yeah it looks great with those analog sticks. Although it recks little so much hardware power.

Reply Level 3 6 FoShizzle on Jan 31, 2011

It seems that we will have a real mobile powerhouse on our hands with this one :). With so much power, I expect flawless graphics on this system. Btw will it be possible to connect the console with a TV? This will make it so much nicer.

Reply Level 2 10 Warrior on Feb 01, 2011

I don't think it will handle the graphics of a full HD TV...for exmple

Reply Level 2 7 LungDarts on Jan 31, 2011

It is going to be a great addition to the portable consoles indeed. I`m just wondering what would the real price be

Reply Level 2 8 El_Pollo_Diablo on Feb 01, 2011

This is some neat piece of tech. It should finally bring high quality games to the portable scene.

Reply Level 2 9 cerealkiller on Feb 01, 2011

Analysts expect a price tag between $300 - $350, which is 100% unofficial.

Reply Level 2 11 Warrior on Feb 01, 2011

For me this is too much, even for such an innovative device. I prefer PS 3 for the price

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.