Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple iPad 2 Questions & Answers

iPad 2 is going to be announced today, can't wait...

Posted by macboy on Mar 02, 2011

I'm so excited about the new iPad 2 (not that I'm going to get it straight away) can't wait to see what's new -- inside and out. There's been so much rumored info in the cloud, I'm quite curious who's going to hit the spot with the most accurate predictions. :)

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 Zangetsu on Mar 03, 2011

Yay, I've watched the announcement and I'm impressed that the thing is thinner than the iPhone 4. Other than that and the dual-core processor I haven't noticed much of a difference, however it was a pretty good device in the first place, so there wasn't much space for improvement. Another job well done for Apple.

Reply Level 2 3 macboy on Mar 03, 2011

Apps make all the difference (the apple way), and I am really tempted to experience the mobile Garage Band. The only thing that I wanted to see was higher resolution display, but I guess that will be the main innovation for the next one :) Also, just a few months ago I wasn't able to find any point in having a device between a laptop and mobile phone, but it started to make sense now.

Reply Level 2 4 Reaper on Mar 07, 2011

1024x768 is high enough and is pretty adequate (at least for me). I'm not quite sure if the iPad actually needed to be updated so soon. The old one was pretty snappy as it was, now with dual core it should pwn.

Reply Level 2 5 Drifter on Mar 07, 2011

Another year have passed and still Apple has the best tablet on the market.

Reply Level 2 6 Jason on Mar 07, 2011

I expected more from Apple...for me the new iPad is just a hardware update to the previous one

Reply Level 2 7 Inferno on Mar 08, 2011

I never thought I'd say this about an Apple product, but this tablet offers the best bang for the buck. Yeah moto and lg have a bit faster products,but $800!

Reply Level 2 8 Roberta on Mar 08, 2011

I like it...it's nice gadget. Offers a lot, but for a reasonable price. I'll be happy to have it :)

Reply Level 2 9 cold on Mar 09, 2011

I like it low price, lightweight, lots of apps and big battery life...a perfect netbook replacement

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.