Description: Roku is a little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of entertainment on your TV. Watch movies and TV shows from Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon VOD, listen to music on Pandora, catch the latest ballgame, and more — it's all available whenever you want it.
Roku XDS Specs
802.11n Wi-Fi (b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA and WPA2 support
Dual-band 802.11n (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Composite video (480i)
Component video (720p/480p). Requires Roku XDS component cable (sold separately)
1080p High Definition (HD)
720p High Definition (HD)
16:9 anamorphic / 4:3 standard
Analog stereo (left/right RCA)
Optical digital audio (5.1 surround sound pass-through and stereo)
Digital over HDMI (5.1 surround sound pass-through)
Roku enhanced remote (with Instant Replay, Back and Options buttons)
Compatible with various universal remotes
External AC adapter (5V, 2.5A)
USB 2.0 port (enabled via free software upgrade expected Dec 2010). Video support: MP4, M4V (H.264). Audio support: MP3, AAC, M4A. Image support: JPG, PNG
6 watts peak, 4 watts in standby
4.9 x 4.9 x 1.2 inches (125 x 125 x 30 mm)
7.2 oz (203 grams)
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Digital Media Players specs database licensing page.
Popular Roku XDS Videos
- Roku XDS - Features and Operation
- Hands On Overview: The Roku XDS Digital Video Player
- Tested.com Reviews Roku XD|S Media Streamer
- CNET Prizefight: Roku XDS vs. Apple TV
- Channel Store Part 1: The Roku XDS Digital Video Player
- Roku XD|S, HDTV vs. Monitor, Easy Android Root, SSD Speed Ro...
- My Review of Roku XD
- Roku XD Unboxing
- roku xds streaming player 1080p vs apple tv, roku streaming ...
- Roku 2 XD review