Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Logitech K350 Questions & Answers

Microsoft or Logitech ergonomic wireless keyboard?

Posted by quattro on Jul 20, 2011

Hi everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my USB wired keyboard with wireless one and finally decided to choose either Microsoft's Natural Ergonomic 4000 or Logitech's Wireless Ergonomic K350. Both are at nearly the same price (~$60) and I would've gotten the Microsoft's one If I hadn't had that bad experience with Wireless keyboard 3000 - without any damage or water spills, it started to input random symbols by itself (after 1.5 years of use).

Let me know what you think, should I trust Microsoft again or should I go for the K350. Also If there is anything else I should be aware of (frequently loosing connection, any lags, poor build quality, etc) please share your experience. Thanks.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 1 Gamester on Jul 20, 2011

The two keyboards are pretty the same (functionality, design, price) so why don't you try both and take the one you like more :) About Wireless keyboard 3000 problem - never heard for this problem as a common, so don't worry.

Reply Level 2 2 Roberta on Jul 20, 2011

Take Logitech Wireless Ergonomic K350 - for me Logitech is the best brand for PC peripherals

Reply Level 9 3 Immortal on Jul 20, 2011

If I were you i`d definately take the Logitech....I`m using logitech wireless keyboard for more then a year and I`m very pleased with the build quality, included software...basically everything

Reply Level 2 4 leprechaun on Jul 22, 2011

Buy a Logitech keyboard. I use a budget one and it's great, though it's cheap.

Reply Level 3 5 Nitro on Jul 22, 2011

Personally I'd go for the Logitech as I don't like the whole split keyboard arrangement. The Logitech Wave keyboards are by far the best I've had my chance to type on.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.