250W per channel into 8 ohms measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz
500W into 4 ohms
20 - 20kHz at +-0.25dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Balanced: 20 kohms, Unbalanced: 10 kohms
High-current power, Bi-amping compatible, A/B Speaker connectors, Output indicator
Unbalanced (RCA): 2, Balanced (XLR): 2
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: With 250 watts per channel at 0.005% maximum distortion across the entire audio spectrum, the MC252 delivers a tremendous amount of clean power. McIntosh's exclusive Output Autoformer ensures the amplifier will always deliver full power, without stress, to any type of loudspeaker. Whether the speakers used are 2, 4, or 8-Ohms, McIntosh Autoformers ensure that every bit of power is utilized. Superior, fuse-less short circuit protection... read more
Popular McIntosh MC252 Videos
- Video Review of Audio Equipment I - McIntosh C220/MC252
- MCINTOSH AUDIO AND HERB ALPERT
- McIntosh MC252
- MA6600 MC252 B&W 803D2
- McIntosh MC 252 di Sbisa'
- Обзор предусилителя McIntosh C220 и усилителя MC252
- Mcintosh and Buena Vista Social Club - chan chan
- MCINTOSH SYSTEM
- MCINTOSH & MARTIN LOGAN SYSTEM 2012
- McIntosh and Accuphase: good feeling.