Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

altek Leo Questions & Answers

Nice phone

Posted by Roberta on Jan 28, 2011

I had the chance to try this phone and honestly I'm very pleased with it. Beside it's a camera with Android :) not phone, it's operating very vast. Android 2.1 and UI like Touchwiz work very well on it, not to mention the camera makes awesome pictures. It's a little cheapy but nice gadget.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 6 2 WingMan on Jan 31, 2011

It look like and android powered camera with GSM radio :>. Its an interesting camera..... phone.

Reply Level 2 4 Somebody on Jan 31, 2011

I totally aggree with that...I`m not a big fan of the All-In-One devices because most of the times neither of the features works fine....If you want 14MP quality photos buy a camera...If you want a phone buy a phone

Reply Level 2 3 MR_MM on Jan 31, 2011

It's good for those who like to shoot on the go and share with their friend :)

Reply Level 2 5 Nexus_Core on Feb 01, 2011

Actually 5-8 megapixel shooter is more than enough for sharing with your friends on facebook, picasa, flickr etc. Actually even 2-3 megapixels look good on those networks.

Reply Level 2 6 cerealkiller on Feb 01, 2011

I believe the camera is the main attraction here. BTW combining point-and-shooter with a nice phone features and advanced OS is quite appealing to me. I hope this means less noise in photos viewed at full res plus better night shots. I'll be looking forward to read some user reviews on this one.

Reply Level 2 7 Roberta on Feb 01, 2011

I didn't shoot night scenes, but the ones, that I made was pretty cool, and they look perfect on my computer. Well when I zoomed in, they become pixelated, but which camera makes picture that are not pixelated, when zoomed :)

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.