45Hz (measured at -6dB) - 50kHz
25W - 120W
85dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
2 x 5.1 in
1 x 25 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
17.24 in x 6.69 in x 12.13 in
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
For home theatre systems in small to medium-sized rooms, where it can team up with a pair of 684 floorstanders or 685 bookshelf units in the front positions, the HTM62 offers outstanding centre speaker performance.
Its symmetrical design allows for horizontal orientation or vertical, if room is running out. Twin 130mm Kevlar bass/midrange units sit either side of a Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter, making a presence powerful enough... read more
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) HTM62 Videos
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins HTM62 S2 Center Speaker i...
- Bowers & Wilkins: Center Channel Speaker HTM62
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CM Centre 2 S2 Speaker in...
- Bose Lifestyle 535 Series 3 Vs. Bowers and Wilkins Speakers
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CMC Centre S2 Speaker in ...
- Serie 600 - Bowers & Wilkins
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins 685 S2 Bookshelf Speakers...
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins HTM61 S2 Center Speaker i...
- Bowers and Wilkins B&W DM601 S2 speakers
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins 684 S2 Speakers in 1080p ...