view more pictures in the gallery
For home theatre systems in small to medium-sized rooms, where it can team up with a pair of 684 floorstanders or 685 bookshelf units in the front positions, the HTM62 offers outstanding centre speaker performance.
Its symmetrical design allows for horizontal orientation or vertical, if room is running out. Twin 130mm Kevlar bass/midrange units sit either side of a Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter, making a presence powerful enough... read more
Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) HTM62 Specs
45Hz (measured at -6dB) - 50kHz
25W - 120W
85dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
2 x 5.1 in
1 x 25 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
17.24 in x 6.69 in x 12.13 in
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) HTM62 Videos
- Bowers & Wilkins: Center Channel Speaker HTM62
- Bowers Wilkins P7
- Altavoz B&W HTM62 S2 speaker
- Home Theater: Bowers and Wilkins - CMC2
- Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series S2 (2014) - www.iear.nl
- Bowers and Wilkins htm61
- B&W 685 Home Theater
- Stereo Design B&W Bowers & Wilkins CMC Center Speaker in HD
- Bowers & Wilkins 600 series 2014
- Bedroom Theatre Update - Bowers & WIlkins 685, 686, HTM 62, ...