Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DEFY Questions & Answers

Do you use Swype keyboard?

Posted by A_C_E on Jul 21, 2011

I've tried to use it several times but it drives me crazy. Is the problem in me or Swype s*cks :( What is your experience with it?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 9 1 Immortal on Jul 21, 2011

It is not you I hate it too :D I don`t know how people has the patience to use it

Reply Level 6 2 WingMan on Jul 21, 2011

I've given it a test run on my phone and it is pretty accurate, but actually it takes me longer to type with it than with my thumbs.

Reply Level 4 3 leviathan on Jul 22, 2011

I find it pretty easy to use, in most of the cases way faster than regular thumb-writing. What's the fastest way of a double letter input (gOOgle for example)?

Reply Level 7 4 I.P.K. on Jul 22, 2011

I have Galaxy S with Swype keyboard and it's not easy for me to write...I don't know why. @ leviathan - U should make a little circle with your finger on the letter

Reply Level 2 5 jtmoney430 on Jul 27, 2011

I have had issues using it on the Evo 3D, but not with the Evo 4G. I like using it, but like another guy stated, there are times where it is just easier to type with your thumbs. If Swype is working good at the time I am using it, I can fly. But once it starts not recognizing what I want, it gets frustrating. On the Evo 3D it locks up quite a bit. It is probably just my phone cause I have had other issues too with it.

Reply Level 3 6 raghu.s1432 on Jul 27, 2011

s i use oly fr shorter conversation in Nokia n8 its pretty good i guess

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.